Here’s an easy idea for water play.
What you need :
- Plastic figurines ;
- Water with bubbles (I used a Lush bubble bar with an amazing smell and colour for added sensory experience);
- Cupcake moulds as boats;
- Chair, boats, umbrella, palm trees or other pool related toys you might have in the house;
- Some interesting beads or buttons & glitter;
- Slides (I have a bunch from the kids magazines with toys);
- Other bits and bobs like small balls, small badminton set (got mine from Christmas crackers)
Place this mini world in a storage box. Make sure to use a towel under just in case kids get too excited. Put some summer music in the background.